Raven’s muslima main weakness is enabling get of their behavior, particularly rage. Terra read it from Beast son and took advantage of it in Aftershock – Part 1 to utilizing it in order to complete the woman down. Though her trend appears strong, it could possibly corrupt the woman, making their most vulnerable to assaults with increased power than her own.
In addition it sounds she can hold perfect power over the girl influence while exhibiting the girl thoughts, as noticed in Spellbound. If Raven suppresses their anxiety, this woman is unable to relate with their influence until she admits she’s genuinely worried. 
Her best weakness was their rage. Some other behavior are not as earth shaking as Raven’s temperament. This lady anger is within the as a type of Trigon inside their mirror in Nevermore, after that after beat (to a place) the anger converts to some other certainly one of the lady, along with her dad’s vision and a red cloak.
Another weakness is actually the girl dependence on this lady darkness. If a gag is placed over their lips, she cannot accomplish this lady spell and she cannot interact with the woman forces till the gag is removed. 
Fury is what alters the lady from this lady standard home to this lady demonic side practically each and every time
- Azarath Metrion Zinthos: principal spell and mantra commonly used by Raven to help concentrate, get a grip on and promote her great yet risky mysterious abilities, frequently followed closely by projection of apparent dark power and some of an enormous few feats; if Raven was averted from uttering this enchantment, from time to time she apparently is not able to stimulate this lady forces; additionally employed by Raven as well as others in reflection
Outrage is really what adjustment this lady from her regular home to the lady demonic side almost anytime
- Necronom Hezberek Mortix!: a kind of crazy, uncontrollable but extremely strong dark colored secret educated to Raven by Malchior masked as Rorek
Anger is exactly what adjustment her from their routine self to her demonic side almost every time
- Hezberek Et Morine. Gost Wenthen Verbis Nex. Ind Obrium, Bis Pendrule. Paran Sic Cortis Rex!: An extremely potent enchantment coached by Malchior to Raven to revoke the binding enchantment that sealed him within Rorek ’s enchanted guide; performed within a ring of open tomes and volumes while concurrently gesturing across spellbook that contains this enchantment, resulting in the publications to shine with blinding white light that’ll enfold the only in mystical captivity and launch him within seconds
Fury is exactly what changes this lady from the girl regular personal to the girl demonic part virtually whenever
- Aldruon, Enlenthranel, Vosolen Lirus-nor!:A curse most old than Malchior himself used by Rorek to entrap your into his enchanted book by projecting a blast of white electricity that overpowers Malchior’s fiery breathing and closed their whole staying, human body and spirit, into the book, a lock neither Rorek’s very own miracle over a millennia nor Raven’s own influence before the lady knowledge could unravel or avoid; Raven uses exactly the same ten centuries after through the woman dark colored electricity to once again seal Malchior in to the publication
Anger is what changes this lady from their regular home to the woman demonic part almost every time
- Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Carazon Rakashas Enderez. Vaserix Endrien Azararth. Azarath, AZARATH! (An incantation utilized by Raven while sitting in a circle of magical mud from two flasks in her own possession and a ring of lit candles across group, with bluish-white light pouring through the band of sand and forming into a cylindrical boundary that hits right into the ceiling of Raven’s space, opening a swirling vortex-portal, that will push Raven into a dimensional canal leading directly to Azarath, with this tunnel still at risk of Trigon’s problems, though a magical seal will bar away all threats; Raven stated also Trigon couldn’t avoid their from ”leaving”, about hence)
Fury is really what alters this lady from the woman regular home to this lady demonic part virtually each and every time
- Ciro. Enyawd. Vasarix. Zinthos. Metrion. Azarath! (a spell from a passing in just one of Raven’s spellbooks in child Titans Go! #24, which she thought would reverse the effects in the damaged mystic treasure of this grasp of Games, which had sowed fantastic chaos one of the Titans by switching their influence and halloween costumes with one another; however, rather it caused more chaos by additional altering the Titans, such as the girl, inciting these types of ire that Raven ended up being forced to flee at speeds to break free their rage-fueled clutches)